Friday, September 17, 2021

Piper James

Since I first picked up the first book in the Milestone Mischief series, I've been a fan of Piper James.  As I have come to the final book in the spin off series, Red River Romps, I find myself hoping that she continues to write such fun and entertaining stories for us readers.  I'm rather sad to see this world and these characters go, but I'm excited to see what else she might have in store for us.  If you haven't read any of these books yet, feel free to look back at my other blog posts.  They are all well worth the read!

*****************

It Started with a Snap by Piper James

Just like the rest of this series, I was instantly invested in the story and the characters.  Not only did I already love this world, but I had high hopes for this particular couple and Ms. James did not let me down.  I am such a sucker for these types of romances, and with both Milestone Mischief and Red River Romps, I've been on cloud 9.


I love how each book continues on in the same world, but can also be read as a stand alone.  There are no cliffhangers, but you still get to sort of 'catch up' with previous characters with each new book that comes out.  I have to admit to being rather said that this is the final book in the series, though I'm also super excited to see what the author has in store for us next.


In this book, there are some tropes that I really love, including enemies to lovers.  I love when all that tension finally hits it's mark and in this story it was executed perfectly.  The fireworks were incredible and reading the romance of it all gave me butterflies in my stomach.


If you love a small town romance, enemies to lovers, and a great story with some spice, you're going to love this book and this whole series.  I highly recommend all the Piper James books!

No comments:

Post a Comment