Monday, February 14, 2022

Rebel Rendezvous

Ok, so if you haven't read a book by Piper James yet, you are seriously missing out.  All romance readers need to jump on board the James train right now!  Every page of every book I've read by this author is amazing and I'm so glad she's got another series coming out with this book!  Rebel Rendezvous is sure to be another fantastic success!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Wanted it to be You by Piper James

I was extremely happy to be able to read another book by the fabulous Piper James.  I Wanted it to Be You took me back to that place of first loves and second chances that only an amazing romance novel can do.  The characters practically leapt off the page in their relatability and I found myself connected with them and the story from the first chapter.


I love a good second chance romance, and I loved even better that it combined that with a best friend's sister, AND a plus sized woman.  This was just an all around good story, a great romance and an un-put-down-able book!  


I think that the addition of the online presence added an adorable side to the story that made it all that much sweeter.  I think that contemporary romance readers will truly enjoy this story and be eager to start a brand new series by such an engaging author.

No comments:

Post a Comment