Saturday, November 3, 2018

Say What?!?!?!

So, for the past few weeks I've had a major headache off and on.  As of last Thursday, the 26th, it's been ON constantly.  It's only on the left side of my head and after being misdiagnosed with Shingles (I've never even had Chicken Pox!) they have come to determine I had a concussion from the accident I was involved in on the first.  Left untreated, it's become painful and now I must "brain rest" which means no reading!  😲

I can not even tell you how disappointed I am.  You all probably know and understand my pain.  I shouldn't even be writing this!  But, rest assured, I did ask if I could listen to audio and the answer was thankfully yes.  So, I won't have as many reviews to post and certainly no more book beard pictures for the time being, I will still be reading in this altered way.  I just wish I hadn't gone to the library right before my doctor's appointment!  

Currently, I am listening to The Girl on the Train on my Libby app.  Has anyone read it?  What did you think?  

Hoping to be back to reading soon, as one day without reading has already lessened my headache a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment