Sunday, January 23, 2022

Back at Castle Mountain Lodge

 I really liked the first few books in this series, so it's no surprised that I liked this one as well. I love when authors bring back other characters in series like this that center around a different couple for each book.  I have recently found out that while I thought this was a trilogy, there are actually several more books in this series to read.  So, I'm eager to look into getting the rest of the books on my Kindle to read.  Here's my review for Mistaken Gifts by Elena Aitken, which I actually read at the beginning of January.  

**********

Mistaken Gifts by Elena Aitken

I really enjoyed Eva and Jeff's story in this charming little series. It's definitely got a bit of opposites attract feel to it, and the heat is off the charts.

I also loved getting to check back in on previous characters and see how their relationships are faring. I especially enjoyed seeing Ella again!

I do feel like there is more going on with Jeff's job offer and the way that lady left the lodge, but come to find out there is another book in this series! I thought it was just a trilogy. So, I'm looking forward to finding that other book to read and see if there are more answers there.

I hadn't read Elena Aitken before this series, but I do enjoy her writing and think I will be reading more of her in the future!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment