Thursday, January 6, 2022

Siobhan can do no wrong!

I am utterly convinced that author Siobhan Davis can do NO wrong!  I have been a reader of her books since she was a newbie author and published her first.  I was hooked right away and knew this was an author to watch out for.  Since then, I have eagerly devoured every word she has written, from Sci-Fi to Forbidden Romance, from Angsty Contemporaries to Reverse Harem, I've stepped out of my comfort zone more than once and been completely delighted with the experience.  Now she's got me reading Mafia Romance and loving it!  The writing is beautiful and descriptive and she makes you feel all the feels.  If you're not reading her books you should be!  The following is my review for her latest in a mafia romance trilogy.  It was passionate and compelling and I couldn't put it down!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Scared to Love by Siobhan Davis

 I never realized how much I could love a good mafia romance until Siobhan Davis stepped into the picture! (This woman can write anything, I swear!) I never even thought it would be something I would like or be into, but I found myself drawn in with Condemned to Love and stayed on for this trilogy of a ride. Even better, I've found out (at the end of this book) that there will be some spin off stories as well. I'm so glad, because two of the spin offs mentioned are ones that I was hoping she would write!


I have to admit that I've been anxious about Serena's story, we meet her in book one and she doesn't always come off the greatest. But as the series continues, you realize that she's been trapped in this world and was not only helpless, but also lost a bit of herself. It was really encouraging in this book to watch her reclaim that part of herself and come out better for it.

Alesso is a passionate hero and I think readers will swoon over him. Coming from his own tortured past, he needed someone to fill a void in his life and I was so happy how things worked out for him in the end.

The epilogue was just the icing on the cake for me, not only did it tie up the end of this trilogy but it left the openings and the questions for the readers to want to get to those other spin off stories as soon as possible. If you enjoy mafia romance and all the action, suspense and passion that goes with it, you're going to love this book and the whole trilogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment