Friday, February 19, 2021

Cold Falling White




Cold Falling White is the sequel to the book Zero Repeat Forever.  I was gifted both books by a tiktoker, and I will be forever grateful!  These books are SO good.  Now I know why everyone is talking about them!  Still having a bit of the Beauty and the Beast meets The 5th Wave feel, but also some great secondary love stories included.  I also love the representation, from POC to queer story lines, this book is very inclusive.  Below is my GoodReads review.  (Also, I have e-mailed Amazon AGAIN as to my disappointment in their handling of my review situation.)



This was an excellent follow up to Zero Repeat Forever!  I love that this book has more points of view than the first.  I really enjoyed getting to hear Xander's voice and see what happened for him after the events at the end of the first book. 


What I was really looking forward to, however, was more of Raven and more of August.  And I was not disappointed.  There's not as much as I was hoping for, but just enough to tide me over until the next book...because there's GOT to be a next book.  There's a minor cliffhanger at the end of this book, but not nearly as huge as the one at the end of book one.


I'm amazed by the creativity and writing of the author.  The world is well thought out and the writing is very descriptive without being boring.  I found myself picturing the Nahx and the characters with ease.  I love stories that just suck me in and make me feel as if I am there with the characters.


I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys sci-fi romance, dystopian fiction, or books like The 5th Wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment