Friday, August 20, 2021

Christian Fiction

With summer rapidly coming to an end, I've found myself reading less so that I can get out of the house and go enjoy the last of my freedom!  Working for a school district has me acting like a teenager!  The kids and I have season passes to the local amusement park, so we've been spending a lot of time there.  We've also gone to the pool, on a summer vacation exploring caves, and on some shopping expeditions!  All of that means I come home exhausted and don't read very long before I fall asleep.  I'm hoping once work starts again, I will get more reading in, but I can't be mad at all the fun I've been having!  

This book was different for me, as it was Christian fiction.  I enjoyed it, and knowing it's the beginning of the series has me wanting to continue with the rest. The following is my review for In Between by Jenny B. Jones.  It's the first in the Katie Parker Production series.

~~~~~~~~

In Between by Jenny B. Jones

 This was a very sweet book about finding yourself and learning to trust.  Not only that but learning who to trust and who not to.  There's also a lot to be said for forgiveness in this book as well as finding your faith.  


Being the first in the series, I'm sure there is more learning to be had for Katie.  And while the story is mainly about her, I feel like her foster parents might have some things to learn as well.  I look forward to seeing how this little family grows and learns together.


If you enjoy YA coming of age books, and if you enjoy a Christian setting and exploration of faith, you will enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment