Friday, August 13, 2021

YA RH?

I haven't read a clean and very obviously YA RH book before this one.  I was kind of shocked because even the cover seemed very YA and innocent.  I enjoyed it though, and knowing it's the first book in the series makes me curious about the rest.  

Are you into RH books?  I know that it's not for everyone.  I'll admit to being skeptical before I read my first in that trope.  Now, I can't seem to get enough!  

***************

Dunam Defenders by Lux Carmine and Roxie Wilder

 I'm pretty sure this is the edition that I read, it was on Prime Reading, but apparently it either has a new title or it had a different title before.  Either way, from the synopsis I believe it's the same book.


I liked how each of the four main characters in this book had a clear back story and we knew where each was coming from.  I felt bad for Skylar and how hard she works to keep her family going.  Enter the boys and I think each boy has a depth of character often lacking in a YA male lead.  I liked how each had a passion and truly seemed to be a caring person.


Obviously, this led into a RH situation, but it was very clean and no spice or smut.  I'm very intrigued as to how the rest of the series will play out.  


I believe the new title for this book is Her Christmas Miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment