Sunday, March 21, 2021

Second Chance Romance

 I am loving randomly choosing some Prime Reading books on my Kindle at night.  I like to read a physical copy during the day, but at night when I'm laying in my bed, I read on my Kindle.  This time I chose Boomerangers by Heather M. Orgeron.  I had never read this author before, but the cover was hot and the blurb was cute.  I'm a sucker for second chance romances.  Anyway, I found it to be a very quick read and super cute.  Following is my review.

I checked this book out using Prime Reading.  I thought it sounded like a fun read, and I was right, but I wasn't expecting the highly emotional parts.  Spencer is a mother, and the things she's going through with her kids cut right to my heart, since I'm a mother as well.  


As for the romance, be still my heart!  I LOVE a good second chance romance and that's what this book is all about.  I'm an even bigger fan of high school sweethearts who make it, so if these types of tropes are your thing, you're going to enjoy this book for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment