Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Rydeville Rocks my World

Book six in the Rydeville Elite series is finally here!!!  Not only that, but we finally get Sawyer and Xavier's story.  I've been shipping them since the series began, so I was super stoked to get my hands on this book.  Do any of you have that author that can just do no wrong?  For me, that's Siobhan Davis (and a couple others, but Ms. Davis definitely tops the list.)  This woman has written so many different genres since I started following her work, and each is just a masterpiece!  I have not read one that I didn't like and she's even opened me up to some new genres and subgenres.  Rydeville is one of those series that was a first for me in the Bully Romance category.  I didn't really know if I'd be into it, and it's evolved as a series to be so much more, but either way I've read several other bully romance since and it's all thanks to Davis.  The following is my review for Sawyer, book six! 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sawyer by Siobhan Davis

I don't think it's possible to be disappointed by a Siobhan Davis book, but I'll admit to being pretty scared and angry at one or two points in this story.  Luckily, by the end, I was happy again.  

I've been looking forward to Sawyer and Xavier's story for quite some time and not only was the romance there, but the adventure and excitement does not stop throughout the course of this book.  Even at the end, my heart was racing as the guys discovered something that I had suspected earlier.

The chemistry between Sawyer and Xavier is palpable and I loved how hot these two get for each other.  Their story truly proved the old adage that sometimes things have to fall apart before they can fall back together.  Both had things in their past that were getting in their own way and when they finally released that stuff and opened up and became vulnerable with each other, they were able to truly let love in.

I know this series is nearing an end, and I have to admit to being a bit upset about that.  But, isn't that the greatest sign?  When you are so into a world and series that you just want it to keep going and going?  If you are a fan of thriller-esque type books, but also want a lot of romance and steam, this is the series for you!  You will be fully invested and feeling all the feels, and you will not be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment